Must-Have Items You’ll Need For Your Boston Terrier
Below are the items I think are essential when you are brining a Boston Terrier home for the first time. If you click on the hyper link it will take you to Amazon to find pricing and reviews of items I recommend.
When making a purchase be sure to keep in mind sizes. You’ll want to get the right size for your Boston.
If you want more information about each of these items and what I use for Bella keep scrolling to the bottom of this page.
Optional Items For Now Depending On Goals And Circumstances
- Puppy Pads
- Poop Bags
- Dog Sweater – if you live in a climate that drops below 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Carpet Cleaner
- Carpet Cleaning Solution For The Carpet Cleaner
- Robot Vacuum
What I Personally Use For Bella
Here are videos and photos of what Emily and I use currently. To purchase the items or see the review click on the links below to go to Amazon.
Dog Food & Water Bowl
- Double-Sided Food & Water Bowl – Click here to buy the double-sided food & water bowl I use for Bella on Amazon. Or if you want to check out pricing and reviews.
- Slow Feeder Bowl – click here if you want to buy the slow feeder bowl we use on Amazon. The slow feeder bowl we use fits into the double-sided food bowl we use. FYI – you probably wont need this until your Boston is older.
Dog Brushes We Have Used
- Ninamar Dog Brush – click here to buy the Ninamar on Amazon or check out pricing and reviews.
- Double-Sided Dog Brush – click here for a similar double-sided dog brush mentioned in the video.
Robot Vacuum We Use
- Goovi Robot Vacuum – click here to go to Amazon if you want to buy the Goovi Robot Vacuum we use. Or if you want to see pricing and reviews.
What questions do you have? Leave a comment below.