Are you worried about getting scammed when purchasing a Boston Terrier?
In the video below, I help point out all the red flags found on most Boston Terrier puppy scam websites.
How To Spot A Boston Terrier Puppy Scam!
Watch this video to see all the red flags and how to protect yourself from falling victim.
Common Puppy Scam Red Flags
Here is a list of some red flags to watch for.
- No links to an active social media account
- Stock photos of Boston Terriers
- No photo in their about me section
- Misspelled words (Like a lot of misspelled words)
- Price is too good to be true
Websites You Can Trust
Here is a list of three websites I recommend for anyone who is starting their search for a Boston Terrier puppy.
However, no matter the sight you always want to do your own due diligence because they are not all 100% scam proof.
- Boston Terrier Club Of America Breeder Referral Program
- American Kennel Club Boston Terrier Puppy Marketplace
- Boston Terrier Society’s List Of Boston Terrier Rescues
Make sure you always trust your gut when purchasing a Boston puppy. If something doesn’t feel right, STOP.