Are you worried about getting scammed when purchasing a Boston Terrier?
In the video below, I help point out all the red flags found on most Boston Terrier puppy scam websites.
How To Spot A Boston Terrier Puppy Scam!
Watch this video to see all the red flags and how to protect yourself from falling victim.
Common Puppy Scam Red Flags
Here is a list of some red flags to watch for.
- No links to an active social media account
- Stock photos of Boston Terriers
- No photo in their about me section
- Misspelled words (Like a lot of misspelled words)
- Price is too good to be true
Websites You Can Trust
Here is a list of three websites I recommend for anyone who is starting their search for a Boston Terrier puppy.
However, no matter the sight you always want to do your own due diligence because they are not all 100% scam proof.
- Boston Terrier Club Of America Breeder Referral Program
- American Kennel Club Boston Terrier Puppy Marketplace
- Boston Terrier Society’s List Of Boston Terrier Rescues
Looking for a Boston Terrier puppy but want to avoid scams? Learn how to find a reputable Boston Terrier breeder at the right price, and learn about the health issues to watch for in my new course!
Click here to learn more about the course that can save you grief and money when finding your first Boston puppy…https://bit.ly/YourFirstBostonCourseFAQ
Make sure you always trust your gut when purchasing a Boston puppy. If something doesn’t feel right, STOP.