Have you ever been in a situation where you thought you would need an attorney for your dog? I was recently able to interview the founder of The Boston Dog Lawyers, Jeremy Cohen. Jeremy’s law practice focuses solely on helping pet owners with their legal issues.
After years of spending time as an attorney in the corporate world, Jeremy decided to make a switch. He decided to follow his passion and open the first law practice dedicated to helping pet owners with their legal issues. I highly recommend listening to this interview to gain insight into Dog Law and Jeremy’s passion for making a difference in the world.
Click Here: Listen/ Watch The Interview On YouTube
Click Here: To Listen To The Podcast On Spotify
Questions I asked Jeremy on the Podcast
- Tell me about Boston Dog Lawfirm?
- What was your inspiration to be a pioneer in your field of law practice?
- When would someone benefit from your services?
- What is the most common claim/ cases that you deal with?
- What advice would you give to dog owners?
- Dog with behavioral issues
- Legalities/ ownership
- Trespassing vs Beware of Dog signage liability?
- When our pets become injured, you can not recover emotional distress damages, punitive damages or companionship damages for the loss of a pet since they are considered “property”. How does your law firm force the issue to narrow this obvious disconnect?
- How do you overcome judges or other professionals in your field being condescending towards your mission?
- Future for Boston Dog Lawfirm.
- Future projects
- Able to represent outside the state of Massachusetts?
- Best way to contact you.
- What is the number one tip to give dog owners?
Why listen to this interview?
There are a number of reasons you may find your self in a situation where you need an attorney because of your pet. This interview will help you become a more informed dog owner.
Reasons You Could Need A Dog Attorney
- Custody Battle
- Dog Bite
- Injury To Your Dog From Someone Else
- No Service Provided After Payment
- Someone Is Tormenting Your Dog
Contact The Dog Lawyers
- Phone Number: 844-364-2889 (844-Dog-Atty)
- Email: Office@BostonDogLawyers.com
- Website: http://www.bostondoglawyers.com/
Everyone at some point in their life as a pet owner will find themself having a legal question about their pet. If you do nothing else be sure to save the Boston Dog Lawyers sight to memory. Jeremy and his team would love to help. Even if they can’t personally help you they will be able to point you in the right direction to get the answers you need.